1.- Efficacy studies:
- Dialectic-Behavioural Therapy (DBT) developed by Marsha Linehan (1993). Results obtained from the intervention with Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) patients are analysed, as well as the results obtained in the follow-ups to control the maintenance of the results after ending the treatment.
- Programme for group treatment of BDP- STEPPS (Systems Training for Emotional Predictability & Problem Solving) developed by Nancee Blum (2002).
- Transdiagnostic Protocol for Eating Disorders by Fairburn, Cooper & Shafran (2003).
2. Psychoeducational groups for patients and families.
3. Mindfulness groups for patients and families.